Monday, November 19, 2012

free turtles

sorry for not posting for soooooooooooooooooooo long, I have to admit, I got addicted to some website called scratch, were you can make games and movies and more. (scratch) so anyway, in the daily explorer there is a post about Greely, my second favorite Shaman/Alpha, click HERE to go to that post. And yay! I deleted my penguin for an awesome turtle (at least there are awesome in water, in land, they are boring). And by the way, there is a new...FOX PET!! OMG I can't believe it! If you put on a fox pet while you are a fox, people will think they are seeing dubble! It's the same with bunny pets, if you put on a bunny pet while being a bunny same thing as fox! XD. 

  ^---^
-- *.*-- <Meow        

here's a random cat thingy ^


SnowflakE


No comments:

Post a Comment