Saturday, November 3, 2012

BOO!

Ha-ha it's only me! Anyway i thought you thought i was dead or something...BOO! I ammmmm.....ok jk (jk = just kidding, if you din't know) so, the real reasons why i wasn't posting is because:

  1. I wanted to scare you.
  2. I was out trick or treating (i'm full with candy!).
  3. Any other day I had to: do home-school  homework, the computer, hang out with friends; and when i was free, dad was hogging the computer. -_-
  4. You saw new things on the blog because I only had time for editing, not posting.
So anyway, did you hear about hurricane Sandy? It's real rough. And THANK YOU!!! for the 200 and something views!!!!!! So anyway i'm changing the blog from "Halloween mode" to "normal mode" (and I wont say normal mode, ill just delete the "Halloween" word and take out a little black). Here's some funny photos:
lolz! now that's funny! i'm adding them to the funny photos page! That's it for today :(



snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment