Thursday, September 20, 2012

HIYA!



Hi! this is my first blog ever (i spelled starry wrong).but did you hear that Snowyclaw saw a glitch when you search the user a, b, and c. you saw a gray tiger. I was here at the beta days so most of my friends are pretty old.(I think they quit animal jam because they forgot about it or they have no rares -_-) but look! on the the left! <<<<<. They turned into gray tigers too!!! O.O wacky glitch eh? and my username is snowflakedaisypet (i'm thinking of creating a new username without deleting my user, so don't buddy me just yet!)
                                                                                   JAM ON!
                                                                     P.S. i never post on Saturdays, only in nights though
                                      Snowflakedaisypet
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment